Lost Forty Update:
IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO KEEP A VILLAGE SAFE. As of today, Lost Forty Brewing is suspending all dine-in services until further notice. New store hours are 11am - 8pm.
While we’re pitching in to flatten the curve, we’re launching a few new options for enjoying your favorite items from a safe distance while supporting local business.
• TAKE-AWAY: Begins today
We are offering our entire food menu and packaged beer options ready for pickup at door-side stations. We are drastically limiting staff and guest interaction areas in compliance with all CDC recommendations, so please be patient during pickup.
• CURB-SIDE : Begins March 17th
Beginning March 17th, call our store to place your order and we’ll deliver it right to your car. We will accept payments over the phone or at the window of your car with our mobile readers. Stay tuned for more information on alternate payment methods as we implement them.
• DELIVERY: We are in the process of onboarding with BiteSquad. Stay tuned for start date.
• TAKING CARE: The safety and well-being of our work family and guests is our highest priority.
Below are some of the steps we are taking internally to take care of our space and our crew:
• Limiting staff and guest interactions
• Going above and beyond the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and food safety
• We are paying all staff indefinitely
Due to the rapidly-changing nature of our operations and the situation, we kindly ask for your patience as we implement these new offerings.